Search This Blog

Saturday, March 12, 2011

First Post

And now for a little introduction:

My name is Katrina. I am a military wife and mom to a 9 month old daughter. I recently moved away from my hometown to be with my husband, who is deploying in less than a month :( As of now I am a SAHM but will be starting a job search soon. I just started cloth diapering my daughter and loooove it. I love to craft, but being short on money makes it hard to keep up with all the ideas in my head. I just opened an Etsy.com shop and love it so far. Check it Out Here!

I'd love to meet some new people.

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to bloggy land! I totally respect you for doing the cloth diaper thing! Go green! I love to craft too, glad to meet you, and looking forward to getting to know you. Ta! ~Jennifer

    ReplyDelete